Sunday, December 26, 2010

I can't live without these things!!

I'm quiet a neat-freak girl. My room always has to be clean and dust-free, do not take my things without my permisssion and most importantly, I'm the ruler of my bedroom. Don't mess it, or you'll be forbidden to enter my room! :D See, I'm quiet a freak when it comes to my belongings. I'm not stingy, as long as you ask me first before you use any of my things..haha..my friends knows me too well, because I learnt all that from them! hahah! We're not stingy! At least you ask us first before taking anythings. It's simple though. You just ASK. Of course I will let you use it. :D
 
Must-have kits!^^
 
Know what I love the most? My DKNY Red Delicious!^^ I love DKNY's perfumes lines. Fresh and young! I bought mine last month. Believe me, I can use it up to 10 months..^^ Besides, when it's my birthday, people always gave me perfumes as my birthday present. I love perfumes, but I have 3 perfumes that still on the box!^^ So, I hope they give me something different next year!^^ And I always wanted an Apple MacBook Pro. hahah!
 
My DKNY Red Delicious

Next thing that I never failed to have is My Fruit Of The Earth Body Lotion.^^ The fragranceless lotion is so COOL! I love the way it smoothing my skins. You guys should try it! Vitamin E is good for your skin!^^My cousins introduced me to the product. I tried the sample and used it before I sleep. And my skins feels incredibly smooth. No lie!^^

Fruit Of The Earth Lotion

For my hair, I'm an Loreal Elseve freaks! From shampoo to conditioner, mask to hair serum, it's all Elseve Loreal. Since I decided to keep my hair for the next few year, Loreal Elseve is the best! Know what they said on TV? Guna jari pun boleh! hahah!
 
Loreal Elseve Hair Serum
 
Deodorant is a must!!! I use Nivea when I'm outside for a long time and Adidas Pro Clear Women when I do sports. Gosh! They really made me comfy! No sweating y'all! And it didn't leave any trace on your attire.
 
Nivea Angle Star & Adidad Pro Clear Women deodorant
Next, my face products. I use Hado Labo (Cleanser, toner and moisturiser) from Japan. I only applied basic things. Doing too much on your face will ruin your skin. If you live under air-conditioner for a long time, this products suits you. It prevent your skin from dry.^^

Hado Labo skiin moisturiser.

Well, that's a basic thing which I can't live without. I don't even know why I chose to share it with you guys here..hahah!^^ Anyway, good day! Choose your best product!

0 smooches!:

Post a Comment